Go Team USA!!!! Well attending the Olympics is an amazing experience! And doing it in London with friends makes it just that much better! It was so fun! Though I would have liked to have gotten an opportunity to cheer on Team USA more in person - it was so hard to get tickets and the ones we purchased online 1.5 years ago were mostly for sessions when Team USA didn't play! I have a few choice words for the ticket planning company! - but we did get to see USA rowing team and USA diving team with a little from the USA track and field team. No swimming but we lead the sports bar every night through the events by cheering for Team USA! So fun with Bridget, JR, Erin Y, Stacy, Lisa, and Mike. What a great trip! Even got on the Today Show with fellow Packer fans. Here are some pictures from the amazing experience! I will post more from my other camera soon!

Boarding my plane from Singapore

Arriving in London!

Buckingham Palace

JR, Bridget, Stacy, and I

At beach volleyball

Not Team USA but still fun

More beach volleyball

Stacy, Erin,, Lisa, and I at beach volleyball




Stacy and I at rowing - where our men's team won a bronze!!!!


Medal ceremony

Olympic Park


Women's basketball



Diving finals!

Aquatic Center where Michael Phelps swam his last race - and it was gold!


Diving!

Track and Field

Bridget and JR

Flag in every picture

Amazing!

Women's 1500 start line in front of us. All three of the USA women advanced!!!
Erin and I cheering on Team USA during the France vs Russia game!
Showing my USA support at track and field!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Boarding my plane from Singapore

Arriving in London!

Buckingham Palace

JR, Bridget, Stacy, and I

At beach volleyball

Not Team USA but still fun

More beach volleyball

Stacy, Erin,, Lisa, and I at beach volleyball




Stacy and I at rowing - where our men's team won a bronze!!!!


Medal ceremony

Olympic Park


Women's basketball



Diving finals!

Aquatic Center where Michael Phelps swam his last race - and it was gold!


Diving!

Track and Field

Bridget and JR

Flag in every picture

Amazing!

Women's 1500 start line in front of us. All three of the USA women advanced!!!
Erin and I cheering on Team USA during the France vs Russia game!
Showing my USA support at track and field!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




No comments:
Post a Comment