Dubai is wonderful! It has the tallest, biggest, best of everything in the world. I visited the Perisan Gulf for the first time and saw the tallest hotel in the world - Bar Al Arab. I visited the Palms which is the largest manmade island in the world. UAE sells manmade islands to the world starting around $10M!!! Then I traveled to the Mall of the Emirates to ski at Ski Dubai. I have never skied indoors before. So fun! My niece and nephews would have loved it. Finally, I finished the day at the Dubai mall with the tallest building in the world - Al Murooj. The mall also has an impressive water fountain show. I couldn't believe how Dubai turned the desert into a beautiful, green country. They consume the most water in the world each day, but lucky they use sea water and remove the salt. Dubai has wonderful food. People were from all over the world. Here are a couple pictures:



What an AWESOME experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete